1. Double acting sleeve for one handed operation when coupler is clamp or bulkhead mounted.
2. Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
3. Ball valves available for rugged dependability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications, within rated working pressure.
4. Critical parts are induction hardened for durability
5. Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
6. Couplers and nipple are precision machined from solid bar stock.
KZA Series brings to the industry a proven design for use on construction equipment,
Forestry equipment agricultural machinery, and oil tools.
|Body size (in)||3/8 1/2|
|Rated Pressure (Bar)||200 200|
|Standard seal material:||NBR (other material is available on request)|
|Temperature Range (Std seals):||-20°C to +80°C|
|Part No.||Thread Size BSPP||E Overall Length (mm.)||F Hex Size (mm.)||G Largest Diameter (mm.)||H Overall Length (mm.)|