100% Tested Micro Duct Gasblock Connector
|200-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.6 US $0.5 US $0.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Microduc Connectors
- 44 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: BLS
- Structure: SC
- Ferrule Endface: APC
- Fabrication Process: Moulded
- Light Source TYPE: Laser
- Brand: OEM
- Gasblock: Waterblock
- Trademark: SMT
- Origin: China
- Transmission Medium: Single-Mode
- Number of Cores: Single-Core
- Shape: Square
- Application: Fiber Distribution Frame
- Connector Type: ST
- Sizes: 3mm to 22mm
- Color: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Specification: CE, ROHOS
- HS Code: 39174000
- Provides a watertight and gastight seal
- The internal seal can be open to blow cable through and closed after installation to provide a complete seal
- Tube to tube connection
- Caters for various cable diameters
Microduct Couplers and End Stops are of a quick connect design, with pull ring release and a clear barrel for viewing. The clear barrel allows for visual inspection to determine if the duct ends are properly seated in the coupler during installation, or if the cable has passed through the coupler during the installation phase.
Microduct Couplers are available two configurations; straight and transition to allow the connection of two microducts with different outer diameters. Microcouplers are rated at 175 psi with a safety factor of 4:1. Sizes and specification are listed below:
TrueSeal™ Fiber Optic Fitting Working Pressure (PSI)
5mm.............Vacuum to 175
7mm.............Vacuum to 175
8mm.............Vacuum to 175
10 mm..............Vacuum to 175
12 mm..............Vacuum to 175
12.7mm.............Vacuum to 175
14mm.............Vacuum to 175
16mm.............Vacuum to 175
18mm............Vacuum to 175
20mm............Vacuum to 175
22mm............Vacuum to 175
Temp. Range.....-30°F (-34°C) to +180°F (85°C)
Actual working pressures will be lower at elevated temperatures
Burst pressures are four times the fittings room temperature working pressure (four time safety factor)
Vacuum rating to 28 inches of Hg at room temperature
Microduct Split Couplers are used when it is necessary to access cables at mid-span for placing slack coils. Available to fit 12mm and 12.7mm O.D. microducts.
Microduct Cutters are available in two styles:
Standard Straight Cutters for clean cuts prior to coupling
Ring Cutters are used when necessary to safely access cable in the duct
Microduct End Caps are threaded into microducts internally for pressurizing microducts prior to installing. Microduct End Caps keep microducts from imploding and add stiffness during the installation process. Available to fit 10mm and 12 and 12.7mm microducts.
Why choose us?
(1) Quality, we only produce top-level quality products, we promise that all of our product's raw material are first class, and good quality system controls, so our goods' quality is very good.
(2) Price, our policy is that "Win-to-Win". That means in view of our long-standing business relationships, we only take small profit to help you for the marketing.
(3) Delivery, we alway have some products in stock, so we can complete the delivery within the time stipulated before.
(4) No MOQ, I think it is an attractive condition to some of you who have no big demands for each items temporarily.
Microduct Coupler Removal Tool makes removing microcouplers easy saving wear and tear on hands and fingers.
Digital Calipers used for measuring the outer diameters of cables and ducts to insure proper sizing and compatibility with Jetting inserts and couplers. Measurements ASME and Metric.