Pressure Switch Control Air Compressor 90-125 Psi 4 Port Heavy Duty 26 Apm
|FOB Price:||US $19 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $19/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 90-125 PSI
- Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
- Usage: Control Switch
- Explosion-proof Type: Non Explosion-proof
- Detection Method: Reflection Type
- Trademark: Smartsolu
- Origin: China
- Type: Mechanical
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Application: Industrial
- Contact: Auto Load/Unload
- Certification: CE
- Transport Package: PP Bag + Box + Carton
- Pressure switch 26 APM 90-125 PSI with 4 way manifold.
- With an Unloader.
- With on/off lever and 4 way manifold.
- Easy to install and convenient to use.
- The 4 way manifold gives you the option of connecting 3 additional accessories to your application. For example, you could plug in a gauge, safety valve, or regulator into the 1/4" manifold connections. The UN-USED connection ports can be plugged.
- Notice: Ensure your electric motors amp rating is less than the Max amp current of the pressure switch.
1. Pressure: 90-125 PSI (pressure setings are adjustable)
2. Max pressure: 175 PSI
3. Min on: 35 PSI
4. Differential: 30-40 PSI
5. Port: 4 ports 1/4"(NPT) 4 Port Female
6. Pole: 2 Pole Rating
7. AMP Rating: 26 APMS Single Phase or Three Phase, 110/230
1 X Air Compressor Pressure Switch
-The amperage should not be more than 26 amps, if you have a bigger load than 26 amps,you need to use a magnetic starter to protect the pressure switch.
Why choose us?
(1) Quality, we only produce top-level quality products, we promise that all of our product's raw material are first class, and good quality system controls, so our goods' quality is very good.
(2) Price, our policy is that "Win-to-Win". That means in view of our long-standing business relationships, we only take small profit to help you for the marketing.
(3) Delivery, we alway have some products in stock, so we can complete the delivery within the time stipulated before.
(4) No MOQ, I think it is an attractive condition to some of you who have no big demands for each items temporarily.